Statistics Epidemiology and Data Management Core
The Statistics Epidemiology and Data Management has the following two goals:
- Promoting both classic and innovative research design and statistical analysis strategies that emphasize:
- Trial designs that incorporate modern early-phase research methods;
- Combination of biological endpoints and behavioral outcomes in HIV prevention and treatment trials; and
- Inclusion of health services research and cost-effectiveness and other comparative effectiveness methods that advance HIV-related implementation science.
- Ensuring efficient and secure data management and integrity by providing state-of-the-art management systems.